At Green Couch Design (GCD) we create brands with the best ingredients around. To find that kind of substance you have to go directly to the source…. YOU! It's your vision, your goals, and your heart pounding desire for everything your business is and you hope it to be.
We take who you are, what drives you, and what makes you special to create an original and custom design. Our clients leave with a clear long-term mission and foundational tools that can be implemented into all aspects of their brand. By helping our clients define their "why", GCD creates an authentic visual foundation for you to launch from and continue to grow for years to come.
What we do.
// Branding Packages Starting at $1,200 Include:
- Brand Visioning with key copy points of your mission, personality, and values to help establish a cohesive voice across your social media platforms, websites, brochures, etc.
- Logo Design with two logo variations in both a horizontal and vertical format.
- Business Card Design
- Basic Brand Standards PDF as a quick reference guide for your company's colors, fonts, best sizing options for your logo(s), rules for application, etc.
- Grab & Go Logo Files with straightforward instructions on which files are best for the web, paper goods, t-shirts, etc.
//Add-Ons Priced per project:
- Social Media Design
- Invitations & Note Cards
- Letterheads & Envelopes
- Other examples include: yard signs for real estate agents/ construction sites, bookmarks, stickers, packaging, product tags, and more!
* We primarily focus on branding/re-branding, but occasionally we'll come alongside an existing brand and design a special campaign or promotional piece like the Timberlake Image Brochure. If you have a particular project in mind, let us know!
How we do it.
- Time Frame Six weeks (add-ons will need additional time)
- A Brand Questionnaire
- Two-Three Logo Options/Directions to choose from
- Four rounds of edits (additional rounds can be purchased at our hourly fee, if needed per the contract)
** We can only take on a few select projects at a time. Once we receive a signed contract and half of the project cost, we'll reserve the first available spot on our schedule for you and your project.